Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Any personal details you knowingly provided to us through enquiry or contact forms, telephone or email, such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- We may process information related to transactions, including purchases of any services that you book with us. The transaction data may include your contact details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is that you placed your order and by doing that automatically agreed to enter into a sale contract with us.
- We may process any contact form or emails (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include any contact us forms, special order forms, order confirmations or any other notifications from our website related to your activities like for eg restore password. For more information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will automatically be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- We will not share your personal data to any third parties unless necessary due to legal actions.
- We may share the information we collect like name, address, phone number and email address with our nominated partners like hostels/hotels or pubs/nightclubs according to your choice. This will happen when you place a booking for Stag or Hen Package.
- If you choose “contact us” or “email us” option to send your query, we require your name, email and the phone number. We will keep your contact form for 1 year for customer service purpose. We will not use the submitted information for any marketing purposes unless it is requested by you.
- We may process data, activity and customer behaviour (“usage data”). This may include IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is to monitor and improve our website and services. To provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics, Google developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser option.
How long we retain your data and how we keep them
- We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- For legal purposes (like your invoices details) we will hold any personal data for 7 years if you won’t request us to delete them earlier.
We are storing your data in our email boxes and secured database.
What rights you have over your data
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com